We administrate our web pages in accordance with the following principles:
We undertake to comply with the legal rules and regulations of data protection and endeavour to always account for the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation.
1. Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) DSGVO and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other legal regulations on data protection is:
Peter – von - Koblenzstraße 27
Tel. +49 7150 20 69 00 4
We have drafted our data protection statement with the principles of clarity and transparency. Should ambiguities still exist in respect of the application of various definitions, they can be looked up here.
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We process your personal data like, for example, your name, forename, e-mail address, IP address etc. only if a legal basis exists for this. According to the General Data Protection Regulations in particular three rules come into consideration:
- You have given us your consent for processing your personal data for one or more purposes, Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence1, lit. a (GDPR) DSGVO. You will be thoroughly informed by us in this context about the purposes of the data processing and your explicit consent will be documented.
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the realisation of pre-contractual steps with you, Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. b (GDPR) DSGVO.
- The processing of the personal data is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do prevail, Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit. b (GDPR) DSGVO.
We shall, however, point out to you again at the respective places on which legal basis the processing of your personal data is performed.
4. Disclosure of the personal data
A disclosure of your personal data to third parties does not take place except for the following purposes. We transmit your personal data only to third parties, if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. a (GDPR) DSGVO,
- the disclosure of the data is necessary in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. f (GDPR) DSGVO for the purpose of raising claims, of exercising or of defending legal entitlements and no reason exists for the assumption that you have a prevailing protection-worthy interest to not have the data disclosed,
- the disclosure of the data is a legal obligation according to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1 lit. c (GDPR) DSGVO, and
- it is legally admissible according to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. b (GDPR) DSGVO and necessary for the transaction of contractual relationships with you.
5. Storage duration and deletion
We store all personal data which you transmit to us only for such a duration of time as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which these data were transmitted, or as long as this is required by law. With fulfilment of the purpose and/or expiry of the legal storage periods the data are deleted or blocked by us.
6. Collection and storage of personal data as well as their type and their purpose of use
a) At the occasion of the visit of the website
When visiting our website information is automatically sent by the browser used on your terminal to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called. logfile. The following information is recorded without your involvement and is stored until its automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access is made (Referrer URL),
- deployed browser and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Access Provider.
The said data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Evaluation of the system security and system stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
Data which facilitate a conclusion of your identity, like, for example, the IP address, are deleted at the latest after 7 days. Should we store the data after this period they are anonymised so that an allocation to you is not possible any more.
b) Contact form / e-mail contact
On our website we make a form available to you, to give you the opportunity to get into touch with us at any time. For the use of the contact form the specification of a name is necessary for a personal address and a valid e-mail address for the establishment of contact, so that we know whom the inquiry comes from and to be able to process it. You are also welcome to send us an e-mail using the e-mail address shown on our web page.
If you send us inquiries by the contact form, your particulars from the inquiry form including your contact data given there as well as your IP address according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b (GDPR) DSGVO are processed for the transaction of the pre-contractual measures which follow from your inquiry or for the exercise of our legitimate interest i.e. namely for the conduct of our business activity.
If you choose to send to us an e-mail using the e-mail address shown on our web page, in this case we store and process your e-mail address as well as the particulars you provided in your e-mail for handling your information according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b and f (GDPR) DSGVO.
The inquiries and the corresponding data are deleted at the latest 3 months after their receipt, unless these data are necessary for the further contractual relationship.
c) Use of Google Maps
Our web page uses the Google Maps API. By the use of Google Maps information about your use of this web page (including your IP address) can be transferred to a server of Google (Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043) in the USA and be stored there.
Google will possibly transfer the information gathered by Maps to third parties if required by law or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google. However, your IP address is in no case combined with other data of Google. Still we must point out that it would be technically absolutely possible that Google could identify individual users on account of the received data.
The Google privacy statement can be found under https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/? hl=de
The inclusion of Google Maps in our website represents a service for you, so that you can exactly determine our location and perhaps better plan visiting us. The use of Google Maps follows therefore from the basis of our legitimate interests according to. Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. f (GDPR) DSGVO.
For your ease of visiting our website, we use so-called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website.
These session cookies are automatically deleted after closing of our page.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the said purposes of the protection of our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties acc. to Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. f. (GDPR) DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies on account of their pre-setting automatically. You can, however, configure your browser in such a way that either no cookies are stored on your terminal at all or at least an advice is displayed before a new cookie is stored. If you deactivate the cookie feature in your browser completely, you may not be able to use all features of our website.
8. Analysis and tracking tools
We deploy on our website the analysis and tracking tools listed here below. They serve to guarantee the continual optimisation of our website and its adequate configuration. In addition, these measures are also used to statistically record the use of our website to evaluate this for the optimisation of our offer for you.
These interests are to be considered legitimate within the meaning of the Article 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, lit. f (GDPR) DSGVO. The respective data processing purposes and data categories are to be taken from the corresponding tools.
We make use of Google Analytics on our website, a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, the USA; in the following "Google").
- browser type/version,
- used operating system,
- referrer URL (the initial website visited),
- hostname of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server query
is transferred, as a rule, to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The data generated through Google Analytics are automatically deleted after a period of 26 months.
As we have activated the IP-anonymisation on this web page, your IP address is abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory countries of the agreement about the European economic area prior to their transfer. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a server of Google in the USA and is abbreviated there.
On our behalf Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website to create a report about the website activities and to render further services to us in connection with the website use and the Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other data of Google.
You can prevent the storage of the cookies by a suitable configuration of your browser software; we must, however, point out that in this case you may perhaps not be able to use all features of this website completely.
In addition, you can prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie on your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser-Plugin available under the following link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics, by clicking on the following link. An Opt Out cookie is set which prevents the collection of your data at future visits of this website:
9. Rights of the person concerned
You have the following rights:
According to Article 15 (GDPR) DSGVO the right to require information about your personal data processed by us. This information right includes the information about the processing purposes, the categories of the personal data, the receivers or categories of receivers, which your data were or are disclosed to, the planned duration of storage or at least the criteria for the definition of the duration of storage, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a complaint right to a supervisory authority, the origin of your personal data, unless they were gathered by us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making process including Profiling and, if necessary, significant information of their details;
According to Article 16 (GDPR) DSGVO you have the right of prompt correction of wrong or incomplete data stored with us.
You have the right to require the prompt deletion of your personal data with us, unless the further processing is necessary for one of the following reasons:
- for the exercise of the right on freedom of speech and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which the processing requires according to the laws of the European Union or the member states and which the responsible person is subject to, or for the exercise of a task of public interest or in exercise of public authority, which was transferred to the responsible person;
- for reasons of the public interest in the area of the public health according to Article 9 paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as Article 9 paragraph 3 (GDPR) DSGVO;
- for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to. Article 89 paragraph 1 (GDPR) DSGVO, as far as the said right under section a) presumably renders the realisation of the aims of this processing impossible or seriously interferes therewith, or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights.
d) Restriction of the processing
According to. Article 18 (GDPR) DSGVO you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data for one of the following reasons.
- You dispute the correctness of your personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data.
- We do no longer need your personal for the purposes of the processing, you do, however, need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights.
- You contradict the processing according to Article 21 paragraph 1 (GDPR) DSGVO.
If you have demanded the correction or deletion of your personal data or a restriction of the processing according to Article 16, Article 17 paragraph 1 and Article 18, we inform all receivers, who your personal data were disclosed to, unless this proves impossible or requires a disproportionate load of work. You can demand, that we inform you of these receivers.
You have the right to obtain your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
You also have the right to require the transmission of these data to a third party, provided that the processing is done by way of automated procedures and is based on a consent according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a or Article 9 paragraph 2 lit. a or on a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b.
According to. Article 7 paragraph 3 (GDPR) DSGVO you have the right to revoke your given consent at any time by notice to us. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing completed on account of your consent prior to its revocation. In future we are not allowed to continue the data processing, which was based on your consent.
According to Article 77 (GDPR) DSGVO you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with the (GDPR) DSGVO.
j) Automated decision-making process in individual cases including Profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision which is based exclusively on automated processing – including Profiling – and which takes legal effect towards you or considerably affects you in a similar manner. This does not apply, if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or the fulfilment of a contract between you and us,
- is admissible on the basis of regulations of the Union or the member states which we are subject to and these regulations contain adequate measures for the protection of your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
- has your explicit consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Article 9 paragraph 1 (GDPR) DSGVO, unless Article 9 paragraph 2 lit. a or g is applicable and adequate measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests were adopted.
In respect of the cases described in a) and c) we take adequate measures to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests which in minimum entails the right to effectuate the intervention of a person from our side to explain the own personal position and the right to contest the decision.
11. Change/amendment of the Data Protection Statement
Should we change/amend the Data Protection Statement the change/amendment will be marked on the homepage accordingly.
Effective Date 23 May 2018